Hiring Professional Agencies For End Of Tenancy Cleaning: Basics That Matter!
Cleaning your property, after tenants have moved out, might not seem like an exciting task, but it is an important one. You want the house to be in perfect condition, before people step in for an inspection. Some areas of the property, such as bathrooms and kitchens, often need more attention, and just regular cleaning is not going to suffice, especially because you want everything from windows to the floors to be in perfect condition. The better idea is to hire a professional agency for end of tenancy cleaning Bolton, and you will find quite a few options. Before you select one, go ahead and check some of these aspects listed below.
Get an estimate first
The foremost aspect is to hire a company that specializes in end-of-tenancy cleaning, and you want to ask them for an estimate. This kind of cleaning is considered to be a deep-clean service, so all the equipment, tools, and cleaning supplies will be covered by the agency, at least in most cases. The pricing depends on several factors, such as the size of the property, the extent of cleaning requirement, what’s included in the price, and if the company is insured. This is a onetime job, so make sure that the estimate is clear, loud and inclusive of everything.
Check the paramount aspects
We recommend that you ask some of these questions –
- Is your company licensed? Do you have any accreditations?
- Do you have insurance? What extent of damages are covered, in case of any loss?
- Do you have an in-house team or hire people on contractual basis?
- Do you screen cleaners and maids before hiring them? Do they go through additional training?
- Will you offer client references on request?
- How long have you been in business? Have you worked with clients in my area?
- What if I don’t like the job? Do you offer any satisfaction guarantee?
Now, these questions give a fair idea of what you can expect from a cleaning service. If a company is insured and has its own office, in-house cleaners and maids, you can expect to pay a premium for their services, but that’s always worth it. Also, make sure that you have taken pictures of the property before and after the cleanup, so you can compare and raise a dispute, in case you don’t like the job done. Ask for recommendations from friends and colleagues, or just check online to shortlist a few options.